NaNoWrimo is here, can’t you tell? It’s all I can think and post about. I don’t even have the energy to read any books. It’s just NaNo, NaNo, NaNo. Which made me think about all the ways NaNo is causing me irreparable pain. It’s a condition. Doctors need to get on this shit.
So here we go. Since nobody else is posting today, this is what I’ve got. 10 Signs NaNo is Causing you serious pain.
1. You don’t have time to read. The fuck is this?
2. You feel a little nauseous every time you think of writing.
3. 1666 words feels like a lot. A real fucking lot.
4. Seriously? 1666 words? Let’s do the math on that. Yep. 1666 words…
5. Your family has grave concerns for you.
6. Your pets want to know, will you feed them now?
7. The plants have died. You have no regrets.
8. It’s only week two? *Checks calendar* More like week 5 billion. Amiritie?
9. This violates the geneva convention on cruelty to prisoners.
10. Your soul is lost to the abyss. There is no hope for you now. Give in and repent to the great Lord Cthulhu. He will accept your prayers and annihilate you regardless.