I’m stuck for a post today, so here’s 10 things you might not have known about Steph and I. This post was inspired by Blythe’s post because we are lazy, unoriginal bastards.
1) I can play piano, violin and viola.
2) I am have been an anime fan since I was 6.
3) I almost became a professional gymnast.
4) At one point I could speak 4 languages. Now I can barely speak 1. *sadface*
5) I can knit, crochet, long stitch, cross stitch, embroider and make tapestries. I can’t sew. How did this happen?
6) The first career I ever wanted was as a palaeontologist but I decided not to pursue it at the age of 13 because I figured that there must be a limitation on the number of fossils that could be dug up, and therefor it wasn’t a sustainable career choice. I was a weird kid.
7) My favourite movie as a child (6 years old) was Heathers starring Winona Ryder and Christian Slater about a couple who kills a bunch of popular high school people and stages the murders to look like suicides. I was a really weird kid.
8) My life partner/kitty is named Finnikin, after Melina Marchetta’s character in Finnikin of the Rock.He is spoilt beyond belief and appreciates it.
9) A one time in my life I owned no less than 14 cats at the same time.
10) I once got a Slovakian diplomat lost in Jarkarta for two hours while trying to direct him to my place. This is a long story of which I am prodigiously proud.
1) Once upon a time I was a cheerleader and my favorite movie of all time is still Bring it On.
2) I learned how to twist my tongue in the shape of a three leaf clover from watching Nickelodeon.
3) I used to be able to speak French, but now I only can say, “Peux je aller aux toilettes?” and speak English. I’m also fluent in Ebonics.
4) My dog is named after the actress Calista Flockhart.
5) When I was in high school, my nickname was Diesel. Also, Slinky. I had strange friends. Don’t you dare start singing the slinky song!
6) I also can’t crochet to save my life, but I can sew and knit pretty well. Check my skills!
7) My father was kicked out of the birthing suite for suggesting my name be Gertrude.
8) Before I started reviewing on Goodreads, I wasn’t really an avid reader. More like, occasional. My life is now a million times better.
9) Someday, I’d like to become a doula.
10) I actually hate when people in real life call me “Steph”.
Latest posts by Kat Kennedy (see all)
- Blog Tour + Giveaway: The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare by M.G. Buehrlen - March 11, 2014
- Review: Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott - March 8, 2014
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Compulsion by Martina Boone - March 4, 2014
- National Give Kat a Hug Day - February 22, 2014