Character Interview With Nick
1. How can I be sure you’re Nick and not Gabriel? Since you two are twins, I hear you love to switch places now and again.
Heh. We switch places all the time. I think you’re going to have to take your chances and hope for the best. *wicked smile*
2. Have you always been the cool, calm and collected one out of your brothers?
Yeah. One of us has to be. *pauses, losing the smile* Right after our parents died, Seth and Tyler broke in and trashed our house. Michael called the cops. Gabriel went looking for Seth and Tyler. Chris holed up in his room to cry. *shrug* I cleaned up the mess.
3. In your novella, Breathless, we get to experience a new side of you. It will, no doubt, leave some ladies in a brief state of disbelief. But were you shocked at Quinn’s reaction?
At this point, nothing Quinn does shocks me. I guess I was shocked that she didn’t hate me. I was touched that she offered to cover for me.
4. Did you initially date Quinn because of outside expectations and pressure from your brothers? Or were you still not entirely sure of your preference then?
*deep breath* I knew. I didn’t want to know, but … I knew.
5. I’ve noticed that you and Gabriel have slowly been becoming more and more independent of each other. Do you feel this has helped you to fully acknowledge and accept yourself?
I don’t know. Maybe. Gabriel has been spending a lot of time with Layne, so … maybe. We always used to be together, so I don’t know what I would have done if I’d met Adam while I was with Gabriel—or any of my brothers, really. I probably would have ignored him completely … and then regretted it for days.
6. How do you feel your “coming out” will affect your relationships with your brothers, specifically Gabriel considering how close you guys are?
*fidgets* I have no idea. Sometimes I think it’ll be okay. Sometimes I think it’ll make this … this uncomfortable wall between us. I don’t want that. I can’t take that. Sometimes I hope I’ll just go to college somewhere so I can have a fresh start.
7. I know many, like myself, can’t wait for your book to come out. Can you give us any teasers? Please tell us there are more smooches!
*blush* Yeah, there’s some kissing.
And here, have a teaser line:
Brown eyes flicked up to meet his. “What do you want?” Adam whispered.
8. Quick! The Sith Lords are attacking the Empire and are in need of your Jedi skills. What color is your light saber?
Well, now you know you’ve got the right twin, because I have no idea. *grin* Blue?
Which is Your Favourite Spirit Boy?
Download a Free Copy of Elemental
The promo code is: VCARD
It’s active until May 31st.
With power comes enemies. Lots of them.
Hunter Garrity just wants to be left alone. He’s learned the hard way that his unusual abilities come at a price. And he can’t seem to afford any allies.
He’s up to his neck in hostiles. His grandfather, spoiling for a fight. The Merrick brothers, who think he ratted them out. Calla, the scheming psycho who wants to use him as bait.
Then there’s Kate Sullivan, the new girl at school. She’s not hostile. She’s bold. Funny. Hot. But she’s got an agenda, too.
With supposedly secret powers rippling to the surface everywhere around him, Hunter knows something ugly is about to go down. But finding out what means he’ll have to find someone he can trust…
To share the love, we are giving away one finished copy of Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer to one lucky Cuddlebuggery reader!
- To enter, please fill out the Raffelcopter form below.
- We ask that all entrants be at least 13 years or older to enter.
- The giveaway is open for US/Canada only.
- When the winners are chosen, it will be announced here and the winners will be emailed. Please check your email because we are only giving the winner 48 hours to respond! Otherwise another winner will have to be selected.
- Please enter your email address in the Rafflecopter form and not the comments!
- Also, please understand that we reserve the right to disqualify any entries we find gaming the system. Cheaters never prosper!