Today we are really excited host our stop on the How to Lead a Life of Crime blog tour. Peeps, I’m reading this one now and let me tell ya, HILARIOUS. It’s a prep boarding school with teen criminals. Sound like a good time? You bet. If you’re looking for a something new and different from the norm with a strong main character, you’ll want to check this one out. Need more persuasion? Check out the post to take a look at Mandel Academy’s course catalogue and enter the giveaway for a chance to win an ARC!
A Meth Dealer. A Prostitute. A Serial Killer.
Anywhere else, they’d be vermin. At the Mandel Academy, they’re called prodigies. The most exclusive school in New York City has been training young criminals for over a century. Only the most ruthless students are allowed to graduate. The rest disappear.
Flick, a teenage pickpocket, has risen to the top of his class. But then Mandel recruits a fierce new competitor who also happens to be Flick’s old flame. They’ve been told only one of them will make it out of the Mandel Academy. Will they find a way to save each other—or will the school destroy them both?
Class is now in session at the Mandel Academy, the school for criminals in Kirsten Miller’s new book, How to Lead a Life of Crime! To help you solidify your schedule for the semester, we’re highlighting different class options each day along the tour. Choose your favorites, pick up a copy of How to Lead a Life of Crime, and enroll in the Mandel Academy today!
Excerpt from the Mandel Academy course catalog:
Mining the Masses: Big Profits from Little People
Many students leave the academy with their eyes peeled for a single big score. But those with a little patience find it can be just as rewarding. Some of the largest fortunes in America were built a few cents at a time. Figure out how to take a quarter from every person in America, and you’ll end up with a $75 million fortune. This course will show you how.
Where to find more Mandel Academy course highlights:
Thursday, 2/21: Mundie Moms
Friday, 2/22: Books With Bite
Monday, 2/25: Parajunkee’s View
Tuesday, 2/26: GreenBeanTeenQueen
Wednesday, 2/27: Cuddlebuggery Book Blog
Thursday, 2/28: The Young Folks
Friday, 3/1: Alice Marvels
Monday, 3/4: Fiktshun
Tuesday, 3/5: Ticket to Anywhere
Wednesday, 3/6: Birth of a New Witch
Thanks to the awesome folks at PenguinTeen, I’m giving away my ARC of How to Lead a Life of Crime!
- To enter, please fill out the Raffelcopter form below.
- We ask that all entrants be at least 13 years or older to enter.
- The giveaway is international and open to anyone.
- When the winners are chosen, it will be announced here and the winners will be emailed. Please check your email because we are only giving the winner 48 hours to respond. Otherwise another winner will have to be selected.
- Please enter your email address in the Rafflecopter form and not the comments.
- Also, please understand that we reserve the right to disqualify any entries we find gaming the system. Cheaters never prosper.
Latest posts by Steph Sinclair (see all)
- Hot New Titles: 8th December 2013 - December 8, 2013
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: The Fifty-Seven Lives of Alex Wayfare by M.G. Buehrlen - November 26, 2013
- Review: Unbreathable by Hafsah Laziaf - November 23, 2013
- Review: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - November 22, 2013