ARC Box Giveaway
There comes a point in a blogger’s life that they realize books are slowly taking over their home, car, children’s closets, whatever. What to do about this? Well, we are going to try this new thing here at Cuddlebuggery where we give away the ARCs we’ve read that are releasing that month. Since pubs have given us the green light, we’ll be passing along a new box every month to one lucky reader. We’ll also link up any reviews we’ve done of the books for reader reference, be it positive or negative.
Obviously, it’s not exactly January anymore. We are procrastinators, but what else is new? For the future, hopefully the monthly giveaway will go up sometime at the end of each month (unless we don’t have any books to give away!).
We will try to make this an international thing because we hate leaving anyone out. This month’s box contains titles from Penguin and HarperCollins (clicking the cover takes to you to its GoodReads page):
The Bully Book by Eric Kahn Gale (This actually came out in December, but the ARC said January.)
Slated by Teri Terry (No review yet.)
One lucky winner will receive the entire box of books!
- To enter, please fill out the Raffelcopter form below.
- We ask that all entrants be at least 13 years or older to enter.
- The giveaway is international and open to anyone.
- When the winners are chosen, it will be announced here and the winners will be emailed. Please check your email because we are only giving the winner 48 hours to respond. Otherwise another winner will have to be selected.
- Please enter your email address in the Rafflecopter form and not the comments.
- Also, please understand that we reserve the right to disqualify any entries we find gaming the system. Cheaters never prosper.