2012 has been one hell of a year with so many fantastic books from debut authors to the oldies but goodies. And looking forward into 2013, we can see a few lovelies that we’d gladly give our left pinkies to read (no, seriously, take it!). What better way to celebrate than by participating in Cuddlebuggery’s first Top Cuddles of 2012 Giveaway Hop?
What’s the theme? It’s simple.
Every holiday season friends and family are famous for not getting the memo about a reader’s love of books. They often buy shitty presents consisting of this variety:
Yes, that is a banana guard. And no, we are not sure why a person would want or need one. Your family and friends hate you.
But you, as a fellow book lover, would give the perfect gift. It’d probably be one of your favorites that you’d hope another could love just as much as you. Or maybe there are a few books of 2013 that you’d love to kick off the New Year reading and know others share your same excitement.
I certainly know exactly how Kat and I plan to ring in 2013.
Er… you know what we mean…
Books are gifts that just keep on giving. So, let’s share our favorite reads of the year along with 2013 titles we can’t wait to read next!
Give Me the Deets, Yo.
- The giveaway will run December 30th at 12:01am to January 5th 11:59pm EST. Just fill out the linky form below to sign-up and feel free to spread the word to your friends.
- Sign-ups will run all the way up until the night before December 30th.
- It is helpful to place your shipping preferences next to your blog name in the linky form. For example: Cuddlebuggery Book Blog (INT) or (US & CA) or (US) or (CA) or (whatves).
- You can run your giveaway however you’d like. We highly recommend Rafflecopter because it’s super easy to set up. Please include the linky code at the bottom of your post so that readers can visit the other stops.
- On December 30th, we’ll update the links with the actual link to your giveaway post.
- Any kind of book blog can participate, Children’s Lit, YA, Adult or Author blogs. The more the merrier!
What Kind of Shiz Can I Giveaway?
- For this giveaway hop we are strictly giving away books only, ARCs and finished copies (no gift cards, coupons, lumps of coal, etc.). They can be books you own or that you will purchase and send to your winner (books that are already available and pre-orders).
- This hop is to reminisce about all the books you absolutely LOVED in 2012 (2012 titles or just books you’ve read in 2012) and 2013 titles you are excited for that you have either already read or are packing up the first born for. So, by all means, get as creative as you like with your post! Video post, puppet show, drinking contest… anything you’d like. ;-D