Guys, if you’re anything like me than it has been far too long since a Moskowitz novel came out. This woman could write a laundry list and I’d read it. That’s why I’m super excited to be able to bring to you the cover of her new novel, A History of Glitter and Blood! So without further ado, here it is!
Published: August 4th 2015
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Sixteen-year-old Beckan and her friends are the only fairies brave enough to stay in Ferrum when war breaks out. Now there is tension between the immortal fairies, the subterranean gnomes, and the mysterious tightropers who arrived to liberate the fairies.
But when Beckan’s clan is forced to venture into the gnome underworld to survive, they find themselves tentatively forming unlikely friendships and making sacrifices they couldn’t have imagined. As danger mounts, Beckan finds herself caught between her loyalty to her friends, her desire for peace, and a love she never expected.
This stunning, lyrical fantasy is a powerful exploration of what makes a family, what justifies a war, and what it means to truly love.
Chronicle Books is giving away THREE Arcs of A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz. Please read the rules below before you enter.
- To enter, please fill out the Raffelcopter form below.
- We ask that all entrants be at least 13 years or older to enter.
- The giveaway is open to US only.
- When the winners are chosen, it will be announced here and the winners will be emailed.
- Please enter your email address in the Rafflecopter form and not the comments.