Aussie YA Bloggers – Secret Santa Blog Hop
As part of the Australian YA Bloggers & Readers Secret Santa Blog Hop, we want to know whether you’ve been a good or naughty blogger this year.
This blog hop is for the participants of the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa list to help you find out more about your fellow santas and santees and hopefully find out who your santa is!
Questions: Have you been a good or naughty blogger this year?
Answer: I’ve always been naughty and you guys know it!
1. How are you going with your Goodreads challenge?
I didn’t even SET a Goodreads challenge. That’s how much I knew I was going to fail.
2. How many times did you post per week on average? Do you think you’ll post more/less in the future?
*Weeps silently into a tissue*
3. What is your Netgalley ratio?
Does the word Dismal count as a ration?
4. Have you been commenting on other blogs?
You know, I did for the blog hop but I’ve been kind of sucking at this for, hmmmm, I don’t know. Forever.
5. Did you read mostly review books or non-review books this year?
I mostly read non review books this year.
6. What are your blogging goals for 2015?
Hahahahahaha! Don’t make me laugh. Goals are for people WHO HAVE HOPE!
7. What is your favourite blogging moment/achievement of 2014?
When I went to BEA.
8. Based on your answers above, do you think you’ve been a good or naughty blogger this year?
My Santee has:
1. A Blue and Green Blog
2. Needs to read The Iliad.
3. Doesn’t use the library
Join the Australian YA Bloggers and Readers Goodreads Group today to join in the fun!
Follow the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa blog hop below!