Doesn’t it feel like forever since I showed up in your email box, all tempting and ready for you to open me up? Hasn’t it been one hell of a weekend and you’re ready to dive into something distracting now that it’s Monday? Well, we’re here for you! Cuddlebuggery is back with our beautiful new site and ready to tempt you away from work and family with our wily ways!
Welcome to our Blog Hop: Getting to Know You
Cuddlebuggery has a new face, courtesy of the awesome Ashely of Nose Graze, but we’re still the same. Still passionate about our community and trying to ensure that everyone feels comfortable as part of it. This is a big community, where it’s easy to feel lost and isolated. We want to help change that. So we’re running a Blog Hop as a chance for people to get to know you, visit your blog, and help build stronger and better connections to the community.
This blog hop is to let people know a little about yourself and who you are and to get your name out there! Post ideas include other hobbies you enjoy, favorite movies or music, why you decided to start blogging/writing or anything else you feel comfortable sharing. And since this is a bookish community, please share a book or series that’s special to you. All you have to do is join up, and have your post ready!
- The giveaway will run November 15th at 12:01am to November 29th 11:59pm EST. Just fill out the linky form below to sign-up and feel free to spread the word to your friends.
- Sign ups will run until November 15th.
- It is helpful to place your shipping preferences next to your blog name in the linky form. For example: Cuddlebuggery Book Blog (INT) or (US & CA) or (US) or (CA) or (whatves).
- You can run your giveaway however you’d like. We highly recommend Rafflecopter because it’s super easy to set up. Please include the linky code at the bottom of your post so that readers can visit the other stops.
- On November 15th, we’ll update the links with the actual link to your giveaway post.
- Any kind of book blog can participate, Children’s Lit, YA, Adult or Author blogs. The more the merrier!
What you can giveaway:
- For this giveaway hop we are strictly giving away books only, ARCs and finished copies (no gift cards, coupons, lumps of coal, etc.). They can be books you own or that you will purchase and send to your winner (books that are already available and pre-orders).
- You can choose to give away the first book in the series or every book in the series to your winner.
- This hop is to help people get to know you. So maybe pick a book or series that’s special to you and explain why.