- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Co-blogger at Cuddlebuggery
Kat Kennedy is a book reviewer and aspiring author in the Young Adult genre. She reviews critically but humorously and get super excited about great books. Find her on GoodReads.
Latest posts by Kat Kennedy (see all)
- Because You Love to Hate Me Preorder Promotion - May 30, 2017
- Sydney Writers Festival All Day YA Giveaway! - May 20, 2017
- Strange the Dreamer Giveaway (US Only) - May 3, 2017
- Review: A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston - January 9, 2017
I’m such a sucker for covers like Parallel. /drools
Shadow of the Mark looks gorgeous as well. Too bad the book isn’t…
Ooooh Vortex! The cover is out! I loved Insignia sooo much! There are some great covers this week!
Shadow of the Mark reminds me of Brodi Ashton’s covers for Everneath and Everbound.
@IoanaStefania I think the same guy did the covers for Carrier of the Mark and Everneath, <a href=”http://www.rayshappell.com/”>Ray Shappell.</a> Not sure if he did the sequels but they are very lovely. Shadow is basically the same as Carrier except flipped and recolored but still very lovely to behold.