- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Co-blogger at Cuddlebuggery
Kat Kennedy is a book reviewer and aspiring author in the Young Adult genre. She reviews critically but humorously and get super excited about great books. Find her on GoodReads.
- 3 months ago
Latest posts by Kat Kennedy (see all)
- Because You Love to Hate Me Preorder Promotion - May 30, 2017
- Sydney Writers Festival All Day YA Giveaway! - May 20, 2017
- Strange the Dreamer Giveaway (US Only) - May 3, 2017
- Review: A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston - January 9, 2017
Mystic City! I hope it good >.<
And Apollyon…the cover…so beautiful…*drool*
Whenever I look at the new cover reveal post my thoughts go something like this: “Oooooo pretty cover”; “Hmmm, interesting title”; and “I wonder how many of these will actually be good?”
Only Afterglow cover caought my eye, the rest is… standard?
Pretty covers all around! I love the ones for those Armentrout books, they are so pretty.
Valkyrie Rising!! So freaking excited to read that one! Just bought it via Kindle! I think I might break down and get Velveteen as well.