TV Recap: American Gods — A Prayer for Mad Sweeney (1.07)
* In perhaps the vaguest of terms, I’ve been expecting […]
TV Recap: American Gods — A Murder of Gods (1.06)
* Well, thank goodness for breather episodes. Not to […]
TV Recap: American Gods — Lemon Scented You (1.05)
* Because I feel the need to make some kind […]
TV Recap: American Gods — Git Gone (1.04)
* I’d like to be believe that there’s something magical […]
TV Recap: American Gods — Head Full of Snow (1.03)
* Before we get to anything else, I’d like to […]
TV Recap: American Gods — The Secret of Spoons (1.02)
* The second (and, by extension, third and fourth) episode […]
TV Recap: American Gods — The Bone Orchard (1.01)
* Welcome to the first installment in what I hope […]
American Gods: Your Guide to the Machinations of Divinities Both Malignant and Ridiculous
Welcome, folks, to another review-as-guide that nobody asked for. […]
Review: NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
Despite its length, the pages turn quickly, and events move briskly enough to keep the occasional lull brief. Turning the commercialized Christmas season into a playground ripe for terror is no easy task, and Hill proves himself largely capable of the feat.
Blog Tour: The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon (Review + Giveaway)
Steph reviews the most hyped book of 2013, The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. Read on to find out if she thought it measured up!
Sometimes Cuddlebuggery receives ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) of books for review. We do not charge for reviews, nor do we receive discounts, gifts or favors in exchange for a review. Other times, we receive books from our local libraries or by way of personal purchase. We are also an Amazon Affiliate and receive commission if an item is purchased using our links.