- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Co-blogger at Cuddlebuggery
Kat Kennedy is a book reviewer and aspiring author in the Young Adult genre. She reviews critically but humorously and get super excited about great books. Find her on GoodReads.
- 3 months ago
Latest posts by Kat Kennedy (see all)
- Because You Love to Hate Me Preorder Promotion - May 30, 2017
- Sydney Writers Festival All Day YA Giveaway! - May 20, 2017
- Strange the Dreamer Giveaway (US Only) - May 3, 2017
- Review: A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston - January 9, 2017
*snorfle* Game, Set, Match Weeping Angel
Haha. Nice, very nice.
I. Am. Dying.
*fangirls over Akiva and Raffe*
My Friends Are Fiction
I LOVE this!! Re-watched Blink last night so perfect timing for me. I <3 you for this.
I would actually love to see Patch and Daniel vs. the Weeping Angels. Hopefully, the Weeping Angels win.
Omg. Weeping Angels.
And now I’ve seen it all!!!! lol!
Ahahahah! xD Brilliant!
I knew that they were real!!! I knew it all along!!! Take that doubters! 😛
Weeping angels win.
Of course the Weeping Angels would win that match-up. They don’t fall in love with the people they intend to kill – they just kill them.
YOLF!! How can you not love these boys? <3
Celine The Book Shimmy
Hahahaha! How do you come up with this? I especially love YOLF -still LOLling at that!
Haha, love it!
LOL that is awesome!! I take them all btw..
I shrieked when i saw the Weeping Angels :’)
The weeping angel totally completes this post! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Love this! You tell them, Bob…
Christina @ Christina Reads YA
Wait… this actually happened?
Who’s Angel Bob then?
Ah Facebook… You never cease to be ridiculous.
This just…..made my life worth living again.
Oh my god! That is hilarious! Weeping angel, ftw!
Damn it! I told Dante to stay the f*** off Facebook! 😉
This is hilarious! LOVE IT!
Oh my God. I – I just – thank you. Thank you so much for this.
LOL. Weeping Angels ftw!