I assure you I have thoroughly tested each and every one of these easy and convenient methods of being a self-indulgent dick and their ability to rightfully piss off other people can not be questioned at all. Use these if you ever want to ensure you continue to be gratuitously disliked and universally despised by everyone with a soul, no matter how big or small it is.
Trust me. I’m a professional at this!
10 Easy Ways to Piss Off Book Bloggers
1. Complain loudly and frequently about getting too many awesome ARCs.
2. Act annoyed that approving friend requests takes up a lot of time and you can’t be bothered to approve them.
3. Continually neglect to comment on anyone’s blog no matter how faithfully they comment on yours.
4. Frequently forget to comment on your own blog. Or respond to people who do.
5. Post photos of that super anticipated, rare and hard-to-get ARC so that everyone knows you got it first. Then loudly fuss over how you probably won’t get a chance to read it for AGES.
6. Name drop all the authors you are best friends with and confess that they are just so needy and love you too much.
7. There are just too many book events you have to attend. Make sure you tell people that frequently.
8. Moan about how you only get a bajillion and one pageviews a day. So not enough.
9. Ask if anyone else’s site traffic is down and then make them specify their numbers so that you can ensure they know that you ONLY get a bajillion and one pageviews a day, so you’re totally like them.
10. Post lists as opposed to real content because it’s a Saturday night, you’re bored and you’re a lazy blogger who deserves a painful death.